Effective January 15th, 2019
Last Updated: January 15th, 2019
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Eligibility, Registration and Account
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you (a) are 18 years of age or older, (b) have not been previously suspended or removed from our Services, or engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from our Services, (c) will not offer coaching services from more than one Coach2Coach account without our express permission, and (d) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and in so doing will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
In order to access or use certain areas and features of our Services, you may need to register for an account. By registering for an account, you agree to (i) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete account information; (ii) maintain and promptly update your account information to maintain its accuracy and completeness; (iii) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account, computer and device; (iv) promptly notify Coach2Coach if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to our Services or your account; and (v) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of Coach2Coach, which consent may be withheld by Coach2Coach in our sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Coach2Coach, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of Coach2Coach or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by Coach2Coach by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of Coach2Coach, including any Coach2Coach account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by Coach2Coach and provided for by the Sites and Services.
- you grant to Coach2Coach a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to Coach2Coach all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to Coach2Coach all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- Coach2Coach may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by Coach2Coach to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings; you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” Without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of Coach2Coach, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
HEALTH RELATED PROVIDERS
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted;
- a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Warranties and Disclaimers
Limitation of liability
- If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.