WHO ARE WE
Our website address is: https://mycoach2coach.com
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, age, gender, postal address, phone number, photos, bio and any other information you choose to provide;
- Training Information, such as the coaching interest that you are interested in, or coach, time and duration of training and training location;
- Transaction Information, such as the coaching services you purchase or offer for sale through our Services. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
- Information About Others, such as photos of users receiving coaching services and the names, email addresses and other information about individuals you invite to use our Services, register to receiving coaching services or authorize to receive notifications; and
- Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion, quiz or interactive area of the Services, request technical or customer support, communicate with us via third-party social media services or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your access to and use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your consent (e.g. if you permit your mobile device to send us your latitude and longitude), we will collect location information when you access or use our Services and, if permitted by your device settings, in the “background” (i.e. at times when you are not directly using our Services). For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, web beacons, web storage and device identifiers. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you create a profile, participate in the interactive areas of our Services or interact with us on third-party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, profile photo and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Coach2Coach or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Coach2Coach and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last Updated: January 1, 2019